Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fundraising update #2

It's easy to forget that the real work of this effort is to raise money for LLS. With all this training and working my body into shape, it feels like I'm making the world a better place and doing my part. But that's just half of this adventure. So watch out for my next appeal for donations and with the help of my right-brain better-half and some friends, maybe some new and creative fundraising ideas.

Oh yeah, and LLS offers several ways to supplement the effort with volunteer work and such.

My goal is to raise $3,000 by Christmas (yes, I'll accept donations in lieu of Christmas presents... gladly!!)

Finally, thank you to all those who have made generous donations already. You know who you are - heck, check out these rock stars on my campaign page!

Rock stars, all of you!

No comments: